Did you know you can use Twitter webcards and run them to an email sign up page on your website?
1. Login to your Twitter ads account.
2. Click the tab marked creatives and select cards, from the drop down box.
3. Select tab marked website
4. Create website card
5. Add image. Make sure your image is 800 x 380 pixels. I recommend using www.canva.com to create this, I’ve just used a random picture I created in these screenshots.
6. Enter the URL on your website
7. Add an eye catching headline. Something like Download Our Free Healthy Recipe Book Here
8. Select a call to action button
9. Name the card
10. Create card
11. Create tweet using the webcard
12. You can then either send this out to your followers only or use to create a paid advertising campaign.
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’][/author_image] [author_info]Claire is a social media and content marketing expert. She specialises in social media advertising campaigns and content creation for social media.[/author_info] [/author]